Located in a prime location at intersection of route 59 and Schaumburg Rd
Age: 8 years (Built in Year 1998)
School: Elementary-Oakhill, Middle- TEFFT, High- Streamwood
Square foot: 3251 Sq ft (level 1 1075 sq ft, level 2 1101 sq ft, finished basement 1075 Sq ft)
Lot size: 6228 sq feet (0.14 acre)
Central air: Yes
Heating, Dryer, Water: Gas
Exterior: Brick front and Aluminum/Vinyl/Steel Siding (AVS)
Convenience:Close to shopping centers and malls. Minutes from I-90, train station, Elgin exp way and forest preserve. Walking distance to Streamwood High School. Close to Schaumburg (15 mins) and Arlington Heights (20 Mins)
- High Ceiling Entrance with Abundance light from the palladium window and mantel.
- Two Story foyer with Oak railings overlooks the vaulted ceiling living room and formal dinning room.
- Eat-in Kitchen with Microwave, ceramic sink, gas range with oven, fan/hood, Dishwasher and disposable. Kitchen leads out to a large cedar wood railing deck. Kitchen opens to large family room.
- Master Bath with roman soaking tub, Separate shower, double vanity sink and walk-in closet
- Finished 2.5 car garage with shelves
- 6 panel white doors throughout the house. Professional window treatment included. Master bedroom with French doors
- Good size laundry room with soaker sink (8 X 6)
- Eat-in area in the kitchen with ample sunlight (11 X 7)
- Hardwood all through the first level
- Pet free, Non-Smoking home with all appliances included
- Home is in excellent condition - very clean with a neutral decor and live in condition
- Finished basement with home theater compatible setup and acoustics
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.