Overview of Indianapolis
Studio apartments can be a great option for students and artists on a budget, people on a fixed income, or people transitioning from one place or type of rental to another. Studios are relatively small and therefore require less cleaning up but also are designed to feel larger than they are. For example, new studio apartments in Indianapolis feature open-concept floor plans that can make just a few hundred square feet feel much larger. Moreover, many of these new studio apartment designs feature large windows and great views of the city and river, which serves to open up the space even further.
In addition to the organic layouts, new studio apartment units in Indianapolis feature designer hardware and modern appliances. These apartments may be smaller in terms of square footage, but that doesn't mean they're short on amenities. Outfitted with state-of-the-art kitchen appliances in combination with its open layout, a studio apartment also can be ideal for entertaining.
Don't prejudge a studio apartment as too small for your lifestyle in Indianapolis. Give studio apartments a chance and they just might fit you perfectly.
Indianapolis Neighborhoods with Studio Apartments
- Broad Ripple Village - Includes shopping, historic buildings, green neighborhoods, and waterways.
- Canal and White River State Park - Includes the Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens, Indiana State Museum, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, NCAA Hall of Champions, baseball's Victory Field, and more.
- Fountain Square - Includes a town square and central fountain reminiscent of a European village.
- Indiana Ave. - Includes historically rich commercial properties, the city's jazz heritage, and the Madame Walker Theatre Center.
- Massachusetts Ave. - Includes music venues, art galleries, shops, restaurants, and live theater.
- Wholesale District - Includes Circle Centre mall, restaurants, and cultural events.
Included Towns of Indianapolis (a partial list) with houses for rent:
- Clermont - Known for hosting the Lucas Oil Raceway, which has one of the country's premier short-track ovals and drag racing event.
- Crows Nest -A wooded, exclusive residential enclave.
- Homecroft - A tiny town that was incorporated into Indianapolis in 1970 as part of the city and county government consolidation plan.
- Meridian Hills - This affluent, wooded community has the authority to levy its own taxes and pass ordinances.
- Rocky Ripple - Somewhat isolated, this area is located between the Central Canal and the White River.
- West Newton - A small Quaker-settled town inside Decatur Township.
Additional Indianapolis neighborhoods:
- Edgewood Ave.
- Far Northwest
- Island Village
- Pennsylvania Heights
- Westchester Estates
Shore Acres on the Monon Apartments
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Northview Apartments of Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8 Units Available
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Contact for Pricing
Parc Bordeaux Apartment Homes
Indianapolis, IN 46227
2 Units Available
Fishermans Village Apartments
Indianapolis, IN 46214
6 Units Available