Beautiful Home from the 1930s- a pleasure to come home to
Fabulous Updated 2,400 sq. foot Colonial built in 1931. Perfest location in one of the Detroit area's premier suburbs.
- Spacious kitchen updated summer 2005 with maple cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, with walk-up attic as potential 4th bedroom, office or bonus room
- Elegant Living Room w/ Beautiful Molding and Stone Fireplace
- Master bedroom w/ beautiful updated bathroom, huge walk-in closet with built-ins
- Finished basement with tons of storage space and workroom
- Most of house freshly painted summer 2005
- Hardwood floors throughout
- 2 -car garage and fully-fenced in backyard with basketball hoop and kid's playset with swings and slide
- Closet and storage space everywhere
- Quick walk to award-winning school, library, recreation center, pool, tennis courts and City Hall
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.