Royal Oak, Michigan is a trendy, exciting and fun place to live and so is Village Park of Royal Oak Apartments, with two convenient locations - one downtown and one near I-696 and I-75. The apartment community offers spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes with energy-saving windows, updated kitchens and baths and Whirlpool appliances including above the range microwaves. Amenities include a resort-class clubhouse, fitness center and pool with sun deck.
Our residents tell us they live at Village Park of Royal Oak Apartments in Royal Oak, MI because:
1. Two unique locations, one less than a mile from downtown Royal Oak and one less than a mile from I-75
2. Resort-class swimming pool and hot tub
3. Renovated kitchens including new cabinetry, upgraded Whirlpool appliances, new countertops, energy-efficient lighting, above-the-range microwaves and wood vinyl flooring
4. 5,500 square foot multi-million dollar clubhouse with 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court, free WiFi, business center and conference room
5. Three spacious floor plans, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes
6. Walking distance to Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle, The Royal Oak Music Theater, Royal Oak Farmer's Market and much more
7. Resident events led by on-site Lifestyle Director
8. 24-hour maintenance, snow removal and landscape care
10. Roommate Rewards program which offers 50% off all your fees including security deposit with qualifying credit and roommate forgiveness
Recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service
6, 9 and 12 month leases. Cats and small dogs up to 35 lbs. allowed with a max of two. $400 pet deposit ($250 refundable) and a $20 non-refundable pet fee. Open parking with a choice of a carport for $10, $15 or $20 per month.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.