Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
NEW OWNERSHIP, NEW MANAGEMENT, NEW NAME! Central West End City Apartments is now 275 on the Park! Multi-Million dollar renovations are underway. Come see what is new at 275 on the Park. We focus on delivering a selection of unique amenities and world class services with a focus on green building standards and social responsibility. See for yourself what makes 275 on the Park stand out. Our suspended balconies, hardwood floors, walk-in closets, and Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired storage cabinets are just a few of the perks. The historic portion of our community was once three high-rise hotels, while our new modern tower, The Annex at 275 on the Park, opened in 2015, providing even more features to our customers in this hybrid building. If you are ready to discover a new way of living with excellent customer service and sophisticated designs, contact us today to find out more about 275 on the Park in St. Louis. Adjacent to Forest Park, BJC Hospital, and Washington University, you are in the heart of the Central West End. SUMMER MOVE IN SPECIAL 1 MONTH FREE ON 13 MONTH LEASE
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
Do not select this property. This is the most unorganized property managed complex. The sales team over promis Read Morees things. The property managment does not have a clue what is going on with their staff. The physicial property is filthy and many items need repair, fixed or replaced. The managment team promises to address this issues but they never do.
March 17, 2018
1) The assistant property manager missed our first meeting to tour the apartment with no explanation.
2) Read MoreI had to pursue the assistant property manager to get my lease and sign it (We needed a place by the end of the month)
3) Management rarely, if ever returned emails or calls without multiple follow ups. Toward the end, I would have to knock on the door of their office to get answers--if they were in there.
4) For the year we lived there, all three of the elevators were operational at the same time for about a month. One of them was being updated (about a 5 month process?) at all times. Very often, one of the other two elevators was broken, if not all of them--in a 17-story building.
5) I was trapped in one of these elevators for about an hour one day on my way home from work. It rose past my floor and then stopped. The call box in the elevator was broken so I had to call the concierge from my cell, which hardly had service. Upon regaining my freedom, I did not receive a call, text, email, note or anything apologizing for the extreme and possibly dangerous inconvenience.
6) Sidewalks were not shoveled until most of the snow had melted. My wife and I nearly slipped a number of times.
7) They bent the rules to get us into the apartment as soon as we could pay, but made us pay till the end of the month after we left because we did not alert them we were moving before the 60 day limit. We moved because I gained a new job and moved to be closer to it--which the contract said meant that I didn't have to pay the extra month.
8) Concierge desk was woefully understaffed. Often had to wait an extra day or two in order to receive packages because 2 of the people who worked at the desk quit or were fired at the same time leaving it unstaffed for a while.
Overall, this business is poorly mismanaged, over-priced, and not worth the hassle.
August 08, 2017
Poor customer service and maintenance upkeep. Poorly maintained apartment.
June 09, 2014
Could have been rated "Good" if they had done a better job with the recent parking situation. WECA knew well Read Morein advance that a building project was about to start. They could have done a better job communicating the potential parking shortfall.
January 25, 2014
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.