Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Top Reasons to live at The Gentry's Landing:
- 25 minutes from Scott Air Force Base
- Incredible views of the Arch/Riverfront/City
- Excitement and security of high-rise living
- Spacious apartment homes with floor to ceiling windows
- Great amenities, convenient downtown location
- Easy access to major highways, public transportation, St Louis Lambert Airport
- Rooftop swimming pool and observation deck
- Grocery store, deli, dry-cleaner on-site
- Two fitness centers & sauna open 24 hours
- Laundry Room open 24 hours
- Lobby Attendant/Concierge & Camera surveillance 24 hours
- Community Room & Business Center w/WiFi open 24 hours
- Attached Garage Parking for additional monthly fee
- Short-term leases available (two month minimum unfurnished/one month minimum fully furnished)
- Friendly, accommodating staff
UNFURNISHED APARTMENT PRICES:
Studio's (500 s.f.) $594 - 833
Small One Bedroom Apartments (600 s.f.) $654-916
Large Riverfront One Bedroom Apartments (750 s.f.) $880 - 1108
Two Bedroom Apartments (1050 s.f. & 1075 s.f.) $930 - 1463
FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT PRICES:
One Bedroom Convertible $1675/$1800
Large Riverfront One Bedroom $1875/$2025
Two Bedrooms $2075/$2250 (one month minimum lease)
Special discounted apartments starting at $41/day or $1225/month - limited availability.
Office, Retail and Commercial Space Available
Stop in, call or email for more information or to schedule a tour!
The Gentry's Landing -
"More than you'd expect for less than you'd imagine!
Typical lease one year. One month minimum lease for Fully Furnished Apartments, Short-term leases available (as short as two months) for Unfurnished Apartments also.
Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Check Availabilityor call
My fianc and I love our home in GL. Dirt cheap rent, front doorman, two gyms, rooftop pool, and most importan Read Moretly, our apt has never been broken into. That was not the case in another neighborhood where I lived, but I got rid of anything valuable in my apt anyway. Ive always wanted to see downtown end up like manhattan. Technically, we applied to the artist lofts first but were denied for not being low enough income. I would love to see more artistic types, business people, etc down here.
January 01, 2018
When I first moved to Genty's in 2010 it was a great place to live and affordable. I had a nice large studio c Read Moreonvertible to myself. Then I moved to the 12th floor and rents started going up on everyone it was no longer affordable because of the rent and utilities and laundry and parking that combined with ever raising rent forced me to leave to live in south city.
December 24, 2013
I lived in Gentry's Landing in 2009; the building itself isn't bad, but the management (at least back then) co Read Moreuld use some serious help. The day I moved in, my heat and AC were broken and my apartment's bathroom and kitchen were filled with dead bugs. They told me simply it "happens" and they'd "get around to it." It wasn't until I threatened to withhold my first month's rent and contact the county health department that things were finally repaired.
December 24, 2013
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.