The Seven Es of Autumn Oaks Apartments, Manchester, MO
1102 Autumn Creek Way
Manchester, MO 63088
Tele. No. 1-636-225-5511
1. Excellent appearance. Autumn Oaks Apartments are attractive with well-maintained lawn, shrubs and trees.
2. Excellent amenities. It has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and small but nice fitness center.
3. Excellent neighbors. People are kind and very respectful. It is a joy seeing individuals and families of all different colors walking around the facilities (socially distanced), also well-behaved leashed dogs with their owners.
4. Excellent, clean, spacious apartments with 9-foot ceilings. The living room has a gas fireplace. Very classy. Modern kitchen has a dishwasher. Each apartment has outlets for a washer/dryer. We rented a washer/dryer through Autumn Oaks and, later on, purchased our own set. (Be sure to measure the space available for your own units. Also, many apartments have a balcony.)
5. Excellent staff. The business manager, Barb, is professional, knowledgeable and truly cares about us. When my wife, daughter and I moved in, the handicapped sign for our vehicle was up and welcomed us to our new home. Barb also called me to make sure our family was doing okay during the Covid-19 stay-at-home time. Maintenance issues are dealt with promptly, the same day if possible. John, the maintenance man, works hard to accommodate our needs.
6. Excellent area with good highways. We are two miles from Hwy. 141 and just over three miles from I-270. Nearby are restaurants, gas stations, shopping, parks, doctors, hospitals and more.
7. We moved here 11 months ago. We feel safe and secure. In searching for a place to live, we found some places that were a little lower in price but did not match Autumn Oaks. There are other places nearby that are considerably more expensive. Autumn Oaks provides everything that we need and more at a fair price. Excellent place! Excellent people! Excellent Area!