Welcome to the El Sereno Apartments. We feature affordable large 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans and private patios and balconies. Our Cottage Units feature high ceilings, large walk in closets, and a cozy courtyard setting. With all our units, all utilities are included: electric, water, gas, sewer & trash. Section 8 and VA Housing accepted.
The El Sereno Apartments are conveniently located within a short walking distance to the VA Hospital, a supermarket, Starbucks, Planet Fitness, McDonalds and many restaurants. Within 1 mile is Kirtland AFB, a Walmart, four parks and a library. All the major shopping, employment and transportation centers in Albuquerque are within a 10 - 20 minute drive.
The property has a friendly and responsive on-site management team. It is managed by JL Gray, one of the leading property managers of affordable properties throughout New Mexico and neighboring states.
- Friendly & Professional On-Site Management
- High Ceilings and Walk-In Closets in many units
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Fully Equipped Kitchens including refrigerator, range, oven, dishwasher and disposal
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Ceiling Fans
- Shower / Tub
- Background Checks on All Applications
- Credit Issues or Limited History OK
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Section 8 and VA Housing accepted
- Walk Score (R): 78 Very Walkable
- Transit Score (R): 37 Some Transit
- Bike Score (R): 75 Very Bikeable
Walk Score, Transit Score and Bike Score are registered trademarks of Walk Score.
Nearby Charter Schools
- Cesar Chavez Community School (9-12): 0.1 miles, 4 GreatSchools score
- Native American Community Academy (K-12): 0.4 miles, 5 GreatSchools score
- Coral Community Charter (PK-6): 1.3 miles, 8 GreatSchools score
- Media Arts Collaborate Charter School: 1.4 miles, 8 GreatSchools score
- Mission Achievement & Success Charter School (K-11): 2.0 miles, 7 GreatSchools score
- Cien Aguas International (K-8): 2.2 miles, 7 GreatSchools score
- Albuquerque Institute of Math & Science (6-12): 2.8 miles, 9 GreatSchools score
- Christine Duncans Heritage Academy (K-8): 3.5 miles, 7 GreatSchools score
- Digital Arts & Technology (9-12): 4.5 miles, 8 GreatSchools score