*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED ROOM IN A SHARED UNIT*
You'll love our beautifully renovated shared home in Williamsburg
Common's newest shared living home in Williamsburg provides fully furnished, shared living that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent.
Spacious modern bathrooms are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 1-2 people. Additionally, all Common homes are uniquely designed with community spaces such as lounge areas, backyards, and rooftops that are shared by all the members of the home.
State of the art kitchens are fully equipped with everything from stainless steel appliances to paper towels, and pots and pans.
Our brand new development in Williamsburg features:
- NO BROKER'S FEES
- Fully furnished private bedrooms, furnished with a full-size bed, nightstand, and large double door wardrobe
- 5-minute walk to the M, J, and Z trains, as well as several bus stops
- Steps away from cozy coffee shops, grocery stores, entertainment spots, and hip bars, including Emmy Squared, Pies n Thighs, Randolph Beer, Artists & Fleas, and Nitehawk Cinema
- Fully furnished shared spaces including large, private courtyard and roof deck with BBQ grills and expansive views of the city
- Weekly cleaning of ALL shared spaces included
- Free community events regularly organized by our dedicated Member Services team
- ALL utilities included: heat, hot water, gas, electric and WiFi
- Keyless access
- Flexible lease terms (3 month leases)