Welcome to Harrison Park - The alternative that you were looking for in Columbus!
It offers a great neighborhood ambiance that you will soon love to call it your home.
Harrison Park was built back in 2008, in an architecturally rich neighborhood that sports an incredible personality.
Come check out our condo, as we're quite certain you'll fall in love with the unique experience it offers.
Between granite counter tops, stainless steel accents and beautiful wood finishes, you'll love every minute of it.
Not to mention the urban lifestyle that the condo, Harrison Park, offers.
You will enjoy: A private clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, and even a 4-acre riverfront park.
- Marisa Cinson / Cell: 614-203-8488
- Monthly Rent: $1,990
- Availability: May 31st
- 1 Month Deposit Required
- 2 year lease Minimum
- Equally spacious bedrooms, both with inside bathrooms
- Master baths with oversized showers and soaking tubs
- Sq Footage: 1,209 (Slightly bigger than floor plan attached)
- Model: Harrison
- Built 2008
- Siding or brick exteriors
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Crown molding
- Gas fireplaces
- 2 Parking spots
- 4 acre park along the river
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Counter-top kitchen
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Gourmet kitchen
- Near Victorian Village, the Short North, The Ohio State University (OSU), the Arena District, North Market and Children's Hospital
- Easy access to Interstates 70, 71, 670 and State Route 315.
- Access to a new riverfront park
- Site: http://www.harrisonpark.com/flats/floor_plans/?p=15
- Model: Harrison
ON SITE AMENITIES
With our own private clubhouse, swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness center, and access to a new riverfront park, you and your guests will have full access to a great lifestyle by your doorstep.
It turns out that you really can have it all when you live at Harrison Park:
3) Swimming Pool
4) Fitness Center
Harrison Park is more than just a beautiful condo. You'll also enjoy amazing neighbors, the incredible range of entertainment that the area offers, from music, dining, art, sports and fabulous outdoor activities - All within minutes of Harrison Park.
Head over to Third Avenue, or the Short North, minutes away and you'll have everything you wanted.
Also within reach, you will have access to major highways (670 & 315) and located minutes from downtown, the Arena District and the Short North, you can experience just about anything when you live in Harrison Park.
And did we mention that you will be moving in to a Condo, with top of the line construction and finishes? Detail is retail and Harrison Condos have the X factor that your lifestyle demands.
527 W. 1st Av at Perry St.