1. Home

Glenolden Apartments For Rent

299 Properties

Glenolden Apartment Options

Avg. RentAnnual Change
Studio - $8500%
1 Bed - $1,250+5%
2 Beds - $1,485+6%
3 Beds - $1,475-5%
Last updated 8/18/2022

Search by Property Type

Overview of Glenolden

The borough of Glenolden is located in southeastern Pennsylvania, approximately seven miles southwest of Philadelphia. The borough sits in Delaware County and is located just off the Delaware River, which separates the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Glenolden apartments for rent offer attractive options for joining the more than 7,100 residents living across the 0.98 square miles of land. 

Glenolden's prime location puts the world at the fingertips of residents. There are numerous easily accessible roads, including the Delaware Expressway and Mid-County. In addition, the Philadelphia International Airport is less than seven miles away by car.

Living in Glenolden, PA

According to the borough website, in 1875 Glenolden only consisted of two streets that were each a block long: Marshall and Glenolden avenues. In the early years, lots were sold off to investors, and many custom-designed houses were built. Glenolden was incorporated as a borough in 1894. 

City Town Info revealed that an estimated 64 percent of living spaces in Glenolden are occupied by owners, which leaves 36 percent of homes as rentable space. Due to Glenolden's unique start with many custom homes built in the late 1800s, the average home age is greater in the borough than in surrounding areas. Nearly half of adults in Glenolden are married, but living alone is also a popular choice as there are numerous small rental properties that pepper the borough. Nearly 90 percent of commuters report driving to work.

Glenolden Attractions and Rentals

People living in Glenolden apartments have many attractions available to them, including the beautiful Glenolden Park, a particularly popular area for recreation. Glenolden Park runs along Llanwellyn Avenue, between Gardner Avenue and the Interboro Sports Complex.

Glenolden runs a discount program for residents to attend and take advantage of reduced pricing for tickets for area attractions. Attractions that Glenolden provides reduced rates for include Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, Camelbeach Waterpark, Hershey Park, Philadelphia Zoo, Sesame Place, and much more. 

To find your next rental apartment or house in Glenolden, take a look at our listings on Rent.com®.

Find Apartments in Nearby Cities

Find Apartments Near Local Colleges

Find Apartments by Max Price

Find Apartments in Nearby Zip Codes

Counties Near Glenolden

Find Apartments on Nearby Streets

Find Apartments Around Nearby Public Transit

Find Apartments Around Nearby Popular Places

Looking for more?