Looks like The Glenside Terrace is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Short Walk to Train...Convenient to Shops and Parks...Spacious Apartments...
The Glenside Terrace Apartments are conveniently located close to the shops, cafes, and the Keswick theatre. Just steps away from the Ardsley Station Regional Rail line that can whisk you to Center City in just 30 minutes.
The community is located near Arcadia University and is the home to many students, young professionals and others.
This community features very large and spacious rooms with plenty of sunny windows, open space layout and comfortable balconies.
Located within the building is a Subway and Philly Soft Pretzel Factory for a great meal or those late night hunger pains!
Most of all, living at Glenside Terrace is more than just renting an apartment, it is being part of a community, called "Signature Community." This means you will experience a lifestyle that far exceeds your expectations. Here is a list of some of the important benefits of Signature Community:
Convenience & Location
* Great Location
* Major Credit Cards
* Community Wide Social Events
* Pet Friendly
* Free Building wide wireless internet- coming soon!
* Free Gym club memebership (conditions apply)
* Free Sunday Newspaper delivered to your door
* Free Business Center
Cash & Savings
* Jumpstart Home Purchase Program ($2500 toward a home purchase, conditions apply)
* Discounts at Area Restaurants & Other Stores
* 24 Hour Maintenance Guaranteed
* First Dibs on Upcoming Apartments
* Friendly, Helpful Property Management
* No Problems Move-In Service
* To Your Door Delivery Service
* Safety Renters` Discount- 5% Discount to military, police, fire fighters & EMT`s
Why be treated like a tenant when you can be treated like a resident at Signature Community?
Lease Terms: 12 month terms offered. Security Deposit: Equal to 1 months rent.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.