Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
ABRAMS RUN premier location is a quick jaunt to the PA Turnpike, Routes 422, I-76, and I-476, plus the shopping malls, corporate centers, entertainment and attractions of the King of Prussia/Valley Forge Park area. Every spacious apartment offers the finest new home amenities for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. All team members of Morgan Properties are committed to providing exceptional service to our residents. We are committed to providing our residents with prompt assistance and personalized attention. Every team member takes pride in demonstrating respect, politeness, and service with a smile. We're sure you'll be happy with your new apartment home because we check, inspect and perfect 101 areas of your home before you move-in. We make sure that everything is clean, working properly and ready for an easy move-in day!
Come Home to Abrams Run This New Year! Schedule a tour today and start 2019 in your new home!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: $35.00 pet rent. $400 deposit for 1 pet $500 for 2. Restrictions: Breed Restrictions Apply.
Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
Better maintained dog park.
July 23, 2015
Thank you for your great rating - we are pleased that you are happy in your apartment home. Morgan Properties takes great pride in offering exceptional service and great value. We responded and sent our thanks directly to our certified resident.
I am extremely happy to be part of this community and I am so sad to leave this place .One thing which would a Read Moredd value would be swimming pool with in complex
September 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Just don't live here.
1. Looks decent but the place is just for show.
2. Leak from the apartment above Read More ours caused mold in our bathroom. When they did the repair they were careless and got paint all over the picture frames we had in the bathroom.
3. Told us it was professional cleaned and the dishwasher still had shrimp tails in it. We had just moved in and never ate shrimp in the apartment. Cabinets smelled awful and bathrooms were disgusting. (Found a used bandaid)
4. Rust in the ice machine
5. Broken dishwasher took at least 3 request to get it fixed. Ended up contacting someone from Morgan Properties to get that resolved. He said to contact him if we had any other problems. I never heard from him again.
6. Couldn't get mail for the first month because they did not give us the correct mail box number and just kept assuring us we had the right key.
7. Gas fire place would just shut off when it want and then turn back on randomly. Asked them to repair it once didn't work but we did not bother asking again.
8. Broken tiles in the bathroom
9. Pealing coding in the shower asked to fix upon move in and started pealing again before we moved out (About a year later)
10. Could not get the same answers between staff members with questions about lease, amenities, how to pay, move out process, etc.
11. Was charged because we did not have the carpets cleaned before we left. Clearly had them cleaned. They did refund that money as I sent the receipt directly with the complaint.
12. After the lease was up the price went up by nearly $500 a month.
Overall bad management, amenities do not live up the hype, and just an awful place to live. Do not recommend any Morgan Properties.
February 06, 2019
Hello,Your feedback is important to me. Please email me at email@example.com as I would love to discuss your review further with you.
I should have known that something was fishy about this place when we asked to take the lease and review it at Read More home and they told us the lease could not be removed from the leasing center, and they never give you a paper copy or let you print your lease. Then when we asked to see the apartment we would actually move into they said they couldn't show it in it's current condition. We were moving in 5 days later. The list of things that were bad when we moved in: stains on the carpet, stains in the cabinet drawers so bad we still refuse to use them, loose cabinet drawers that had water damage, stains on all of the bathroom counter tops, and loose and sharp tiles in the bathroom, and the kitchen was FILTHY. They told us they hired professional cleaners to clean the apartment, but we had to hire someone else to clean the apartment again and it smelled for over a month of body odor and fried food. The carpets were disgusting we had to shampoo them ourselves even though the property manager assured us they were replaced and you could still see the imprints of the old tenants furniture so we knew that was untrue. They added grills to the property but within 2 weeks of installation most of them were broken. We have submitted maintenance requests that were closed as "resolved" even though no one came out. We were told they would replace the air filters in the HVAC but they waited until the unit was blowing what smelled like moldy air into our apartment before changing it. The grounds are covered in dog feces most of the year (if its too cold no one cleans up after their animals.) We have had an ant infestation since we have moved in that continues to be unresolved. At this point the ants are so bad the apartment is unlivable and the apartment is clinically clean to try and keep them out. The exterminator said they are living in the foundation of the building and they are attracted to water so if our tub, sink, dishwasher, or anything else is wet they will not stop coming in.
May 08, 2018
I am sorry you feel we only deserve one star. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know how we can make your experience more positive.
I always appreciate when people take a moment to write a Review as they play a large role when in the Search P Read Morerocess of relocation. It seems that Management used to respond, therefore, read their Tenants comments but there hasn't been any since 2016? It seems that the negative comments are consistent and do wonder if any or some of them have been addressed? The most influencing comments that crossed this Unit as well as the other Buildings in the Complex was the % increase monthly. While maintenance costs DO go up, it is hard to imagine that they can almost amount to and equal an additional months rent? I am disappointed to cross this Unit off my List mainly due to the inactivity of Reviews and the negatives outweighing the positives. Some of them were simple fixes, too, and found the lack of Picnic Tables somewhat interesting. It was commented on to emphasize the lack of Community and that is an important aspect when moving to a new location and town. I do hope that Management has addressed some of the Tenants issues and becomes a bit more interested in their experiences than what has been scribed here.Thank you.CBC
November 06, 2017
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.