Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
The Sterling Apartment Homes have luxury floor plans that have been completely renovated with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and wood flooring. Our cat and dog friendly apartments feature stackable washers/dryers, spacious kitchens and bathrooms, and garage parking. Updated amazing social deck surrounds the rooftop pool and a 24 hour fitness center with LifeFitness equipment. On site retail includes City Fitness, restaurants, market, dry cleaners and more! Safe and secure building with a security system throughout, controlled entry and elevator access and a concierge check in for guests and deliveries. We are a smoke free community. Located in Center City Philadelphia 19103, we are just blocks from the Logan Square and Rittenhouse Square areas, Suburban Station, I 676 and I 95. Ideal location for off campus living near UPenn, Drexel, Franklin Institute and hospitals. Need an after hours tour Call 267 780 9034 to schedule your visit. Guarantors welcome!
Get up to one month FREE when you move into select apartment homes by July 22nd!
Our lease terms are: We offer 7-13 month leases. Guarantors welcome. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
Great place to stay. Calm and quiet with great amenities. Super easy process to apply and move in
July 11, 2018
Very smooth and simple process. Everyone was very helpful!
July 11, 2018
My wife and I moved into The Sterling October 2017. We like every aspect of the building. The gym is well eq Read Moreuipped and never too crowded. The rooftop pool has been fantastic. The rooftop heaters allowed us to spend a lot of nice evenings up there through the cold months. The management couldn't be nicer and the maintenance staff has responded to every issue we've had within 24hrs.
July 11, 2018
The Sterling is nice on the outside and in the lobby, but there are many other issues to add up.
- There is Read More a roach infestation that seems to be spreading.
- Elevators are constantly breaking down.
- Rent is non-negotiable, and transfer policies are not reasonable.
- Only one guest pass is allowed per tenant. This is unfair for responsible tenants living alone, and this is not enforced on children.
- Window cleaning, if done at all, is not thorough. My section has been skipped twice while living here.
- Washers and dryers in the studios are old-school stackables, where you either wash or dry, not both. Considering how much money is spent on the outside/lobby/roof, upgrading the wiring to allow for modern w/d is not unreasonable.
- There are no thermostats to control the AC/heat temp.
- You can only use AC or heat when in season.
- The utilities are split by sq ft, so even though I barely use AC/heat, I pay for the people that do.
July 04, 2018
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.