Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
UNBELIEVABLE PENTHOUSE - 2BD/2BA - Queen Village - Roof deck - 26' ceilings - This stunning penthouse is in a 100 year old industrial building located at 5th & Monroe that was completely renovated last year. The entire interior of the building is new and mixes original feature walls and beams with super modern and high-end finishes. The 4th story was added on and the structural beams were left exposed offering a dramatic view of the architecture as you enter the unit. The 26' ft ceilings draw your eyes up to the beam, floating office above and natural light pouring in through the wall of windows. The wrap around roof deck is private with incredible, unobstructed center city views as well as views of South Philly, the river, Ben Franklin Bridge and more! As you walk up the custom, floating steps, there is a private office floating over the beam with city views, a guest bedroom and full bathroom with tub, a washer dryer closet and a master bedroom with 3 large windows and en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks. The master bedroom has a large closet and the guest bedroom has 2 huge closets. Located in the beautiful neighborhood of Queen Village with easy access to Old City, greater South Philadelphia, Bella Vista, Washington West and Midtown. Restaurants nearby include Plenty Cafe (on the ground floor of the building), Hungry Pidgeon, Whetstone, Ela, Southwark, Good King and Nomad Pizza. The unit has a video intercom, 8" reclaimed white oak floors, Restoration Hardware light fixtures and exposed brick and redwood lathe accent walls. Current resident has a parking spot in the garage 2 blocks away on Bainbridge that can be passed on to whomever rents this amazing space. From the gym in the basement to the individual locked storage units this building has it all. You will not find another apartment with this combination of luxury finishes, stunning architecture and a deck with this view.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- High-end luxury finishes
- Restoration Hardware fixtures
- 8" wide white oak reclaimed flooring
- Redwood lathe accent wall & ceiling detail
- Reclaimed beam window sills
- Beautiful entry/common space with floating stairs/reclaimed elevator doors/exposed walls
- Electric/HDMI/Coax in 2 locations for easy wall TV mounting with no visible wires
- All wiring houses in closet so Comcast box is not visible
- Video intercom for security
- 26' ceilings
- White quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer & Dryer in unit - Sliding redwood barn door over water dryer room
- Full gym in finished basement
- Individual 150 sq/ft storage unit in finished basement
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.