Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
- Available: March 24!
This beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath home is brimming with amenities for even the pickiest renters. Very clean and spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living. Enjoy the recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom.
In this apartment you will enjoy beautiful views! Right out your window and door is the Allegheny River. You'll be able to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. There is also a shared deck right off the river that can be used for BBQ's, morning coffee, or just enjoy a quiet evening watching birds and boaters. There are steps that lead down to a small beach area where you can enjoy campfires, fishing and all the other fun the river brings.
Call us for an appointment today! Looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), dishwasher, shared coin operated washer/dryer at property, central air, off-street parking, forced air gas heat, cable ready, hardwood floors, yard
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.