Stunning, 1 bedroom upstairs unit of a duplex.
Spacious bedroom, newly renovated bathroom, huge closet and pantry, and a cozy living room. Central A/C, private entrance, and private laundry accessed from the back patio. Chair lift available for stairs. Beautiful hardwood floors and an attic that can be used for extra storage space. Shared garage and plenty of on street parking. Shared covered front porch and a massive open back porch ideal for relaxing outside. Empty lot next door is also part of the property and can be used for a shared vegetable garden. Located in Swissvale, close to Regent Square, Frick Park, Edgewood Towne Center, hospitals, and universities. If you're looking for a gorgeous apartment in a nice quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors, this is the place for you!
Snow removal, lawn maintenance, and trash and recycling pickup included in rent. Tenant responsible for gas, electric, water, and sewage. Small dogs allowed with owner's approval along with a one time, non-refundable, administration fee of $200 per pet and $25 a month per pet with signature of pet addendum. No cats or large dogs. No smoking within the premises. All tenants must have renter's insurance.
Video tours available. In-person socially-distanced tours available by appointment only with masks required.
If you wish to apply, please note the following requirements for each applicant. All adults (18 years of age and older) desiring to reside in the property must complete an application. Please prescreen yourself with these requirements prior to applying as application fees are not refundable.
If you do not meet ALL of the following requirements your application will be automatically denied:
* Minimum Credit Score of 620
* Fewer than three (3) accounts in Collections with total amount in Collections less than $1,000**
* Verifiable Monthly Income of at least three times (3x) the Monthly Rent, and verifiable employment - Your current employer will be asked to complete an employment verification form.
* No Felony convictions
* No Misdemeanor convictions for violent, sexual or weapon offenses
* No Eviction history or unpaid balances due to previous landlords
* Acceptable rental payment history showing on-time rent payments to previous Landlords. Your current/past landlord(s) will be asked to complete a rental payment history verification form.
* No recent (within 7 years) or non-discharged bankruptcies
* Cannot be listed on the sex offender registry or the OFAC/terrorist database
We cannot consider your application complete until these requirements are met, including the employment verification and landlord verification submissions. In addition, all prospective tenants, regardless of pet ownership, must complete a pet screening application at pasadenamarinaprops.petscreening.com
Please contact us directly if you wish to make an accommodation request pursuant to the HUD Fair Housing Act