This is a senior living community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 will apply. Not all renters will qualify. Please contact the property for details.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Welcome to Oak Hill Senior Apartments!! Where neighbors are best friends!!
- 55-yrs plus age requirements
- Interior Storage Units
- Garages available
- Community room with kitchen
- Community lounge sitting area with fireplace
- Indoor central mailbox system
- Fitness center
- Family and Game room
- Coffee bar with wrap around bar and fireplace
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED, including electric, cable, heat, AC, hot water and garbage and sewer
- Designer Kitchens with breakfast bar and modern electric appliances
- Energy-saving appliances including refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Elegant bathroom with walk-in showers
- A large master bedroom with custom shelved closets
- An oversized central living room leading to a private patio or balcony
- State of the art heating and central air conditioning systems
- In-unit stackable washer and dryer
- Spacious closets throughout apartment home
- Plush wall to wall carpeting
- Emergency pull cords
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler system
- TV Monitored vestibule
- Controlled accessed building
- Monitored building fire alarm system
- Multiple emergency exits
- Centrally located elevator
- Indoor storage units optional
- Indoor trash rooms on every floor
- 24-hour emergency services
- Fully handicapped-accessible
- Smoke free community
- On site beauty salon and barber shop
- Community room with patio
- Community activities and special events for residents
- Wide, well-lit hallways with handrails
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Weight Restriction. Call for service animal policy.
Check Availabilityor call
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.