(1) Rent is overpriced
(2) Apartment is small, bedrooms are too small, small closet space, the living room and kitchen is one not very big room, nothing about this place is spacious or roomy.
(3) Bathrooms are ok.
(4) Ok dog park
(5) Car wash is good but floods
(6) No Smoking
(7) No BBQ'ing on your little porch
(8) Garages are $170 per month, and you can barley squeeze you car into it.
(9) I need to drive to dump my garbage and walk to get my mail and packages.
(10) No reserved parking spaces and the pool is tiny.
I've lived here 1 year and pay almost $1600 for a 3 bedroom. The same apartment is $1000 in many other locations. I can hear every bump boom bang from my upstairs neighbors, it's ridiculous and reduces your quality of life. This place is not a spacious luxury apartment but rather a small overpriced ordinary apartment complex with fixtures from Home Depot. Look closely before choosing this often depressing place.