First off, NEVER rent a lower floor apartment at Tiffany Square. List of things that have gone wrong in the 10 months I've lived here, due to maintenance (or lack thereof):
1. Backwash from upstairs neighbors in our kitchen sink. (Soil, egg shells, coffee grounds; rotten, swamp-like odor) This persisted even after maintenance came out to "fix" it twice.
2. Backwash from upstairs neighbors in our bathroom sink. (Hair shavings, mucus w/ blood; again, rotten & swamp-like odor)
3. Bedroom door's lock did not line up with the corresponding part in the door frame; maintenance had to fix it just so the bedroom door could be closed and locked.
4. Bedroom window did not line up properly, could not be locked, could easily have been lifted up and broken into from the outside; maintenance had to come and fix it.
5. Only half of the laundry machines "work" at any given time, and by "work," I mean they operate. They don't do a good job of cleaning even small loads with minimal soiling. The dryers also can't even fully dry a small to medium load.
6. Cockroaches are rampant outdoors year-round due to poor management of the community garbage dumpsters, and even if you take the best care to keep your apartment clean, you WILL encounter them inside your dwelling at Tiffany Square at least once every few months. "Pest control" is a joke around these parts.
7. If you don't want to smell your neighbor's cooking or even occasional "bathroom odors" coming from your own heating/ air conditioning vents, then don't live here; it will happen.
Also, on a note unrelated to maintenance, if you don't like to hear rowdy children running around yelling outside and even occasionally banging on your door before running off, then this isn't the place for you. Monthly newsletters also tell residents to drive slowly because of kids, but they don't tell parents to be responsible and teach safety. This place is the epitome of shameful.