Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
The Davenport is a community that transcends comfort, style and relaxation. Offering 26 unique floorplans at a fantastic North Dallas location, we are sure to find the perfect home for you. Minutes from the exciting town of Addison, The Davenport provides quick access to over 100 different restaurants, as well as the famous Galleria shopping center. Our friendly, professional staff has you in mind...meaning you will enjoy excellent service and carefree living at The Davenport.
Lease terms are 1-15. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: $10.00 pet rent. $200 pet deposit. $200.00 non-refundable pet fee.
Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
The front office women's were very friendly and helpful they listened to my needs and went from there the prop Read Moreerty is nice. I am planning to move in real soon I can't wait
November 02, 2017
1 Our neighbors dog JUMPED OVER A FENCE, squeezed through a gate, attacked my dog. Their dog was over weight l Read Moreimit, aggressive, after cops came and after I spoke with the property manager, she came to the conclusion that since I wasn't injured it was "just a dog fight" & the other neighbors didn't have to pay my vet bills. When I emailed her back to tell her how upset I was & how unsafe we felt, she stopped responding. I CALLED THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY WEEKLY FOR 3 MONTHS W NO RESPONSE.
2. We had ant problems the entire 15 months we lived here.
3. Paint was coming up & we saw TERMITES! We told the office, they sent the company who said pictures weren't enough & that we had to call them when we could see them. When you pull back paint you can see them for a few minutes before they move on. So we lived w a hole behind our door they never fixed.
4. Our toilet leaked for months downstairs AFTER they fixed it. We noticed the floor was always wet then we started slipping on the cheap laminent. After the maintenance guy came he left me with a broken English note that seemed to say that we needed a new toilet. I showed this to the office & they did nothing. After 2 months the water damage was so bad that the cabinets weren't sitting right & the laminent was off of the floor.
5. There were dozens of feral cats abandoned by owners living outside. I did something when I saw a woman dumping them.
6. The pool house is rentable & people would have parties BLARING music late.
7. SUMMER WAS SO HOT WE COULDNT SLEEP UPSTAIRS. We basically lived downstairs from March until November. It was about 80-90 up there even at night.
8. We paid 2 pet deposits, for 2 full grown potty trained dogs & after we moved out, we had the carpet cleaned. They still billed us to remove the carpet, seal the floor, put new carpet in.
June 22, 2017
This is average community. The apartments alone are great, spacious, great walk in closets and with cheaper re Read Morent.
Management and maintenance is poor. Your problems will not get fixed in 24 hours even if you raise them on business days.
I will not recommend this for long term stay but if you do not bother about other things, and want an apartment with less rent and good location (next to tollway), you can choose this one.
February 04, 2014
price was pretty good for the size, and location is great. Management was average, and maintenance was below Read Moreaverage. Pools always super dirty, access gates were always broken, fitness center equipment was usually broken or didn't match.
January 14, 2014
Upon moving in I found a lot of thing that should have been taking care of that was not. The cabinet were pain Read Moreted shut and once you got them open the would swing open, It took three months to fix. Also the vent located over the stove in the cabinet did not have the a proper screen over it, they nail a board over the hole and stated they could not find one. The carpet had paint all throughout the carpet and the floor. They would say pest control been in unit but never showed. Horrorable experienc
December 13, 2013
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.