Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Some locations are so ideal, they confer VIP status by virtue of their address. Avana Alexandria is within easy reach of the ultimate in high-end shopping, upscale dining, hot-spot nightlife and the latest entertainment selections. Find it all around, from downtown Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, and The Village at Shirlington to desirable Arlington neighborhoods such as Clarendon, Rosslyn, Ballston, Pentagon City, and Crystal City. Even National Harbor, an ever-evolving waterfront destination, is close by. With instant access to I-395 and an address minutes from the Metros Yellow and Blue lines, getting to any destination is as easy as a few minutes drive and everything is at your fingertips.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
My fiance and I moved to Alexandria for work purposes and we wanted to get a taste of the tower-style city lif Read Moree living that Avana offers, and that's exactly what it does. We compared Avana to skyline, shirlington house, parkvue, town square at mark center, and many more apartment towers, and Avana was the best of them all! we got the premier renovated single room floor plan (850 sq ft)
- Overall unit and building quality- clean, hotel-like experience and modern, contemporary style living. room layouts feel new and gorgeous.
- Staff are very helpful! (Andrew is a great guy); Paying rent and requesting maintenance is a breeze.
- Great amenities
- Great views- high tower condo-like appearance. Were on the 10th floor (they have 15 floors)- huge triple window view from living room
- Exceptional location. Metro station/bus right outside, highway and DC a minute away- everything is easily assessable
- Besides the city ambience, the unit itself is very quiet. You cant hear your neighbors from the walls
- In-unit washer and dryers
- No bugs! We are on 10th floor and haven't seen one bug!
- Resident Diversity- residents are a mix of all backgrounds so if youre a social butterfly, you can make friends easily :)
- Very expensive. Lease goes up 100$ after first year. monthly pay to park
- No storage space. Not a lot of room.
- No ceiling fans (it's a minor thing, but we would sleep better if they had them)
- Hard or impossible to reach anyone for maintenance, etc. past work hours.
- walking distance from where you park to your unit is somewhat long, so carrying groceries, etc can be inconvenient
The gigantic, rising price after each ending lease and the need for more space is why we will eventually move. For the time being, Avana has been an excellent chapter in our life. So if you're a city dweller and can afford the lifestyle, Avana offers the best in the area and you won't regret it
July 06, 2017
The appearance of Avana Alexandria is what drew me in to this great apartment living experience. Only a month Read More after I have moved in, additional renovations are being made to the interior walls, doors, and carpeting.
June 07, 2017
Thank you for your five star rating! We value our residents and community and take pride in providing a great place to live!
Avana Alexandria exceeded my expectations. The concierge is very kind and helpful. The building�� is clean a Read Morend beautiful-everyone tells me it looks like I live in a hotel and it is overall very friendly.
May 24, 2017
The entire staff here at Avana Alexandria would like to thank you for the great review. This shows us that all our hard work does not go unnoticed!
Avana Alexandria is a hidden gem; very desirable location; lush landscaping and amenities abound
January 25, 2017
Thank you Janean for your review! Avana Alexandria is truly a hidden gem! We appreciate your feedback!
Best place I've ever lived in so far..... friendly and with a great atmosphere.
January 18, 2017
Thank you Astrid for your review! We are so happy to hear you love living at Avana Alexandria! We appreciate your feedback!
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.