Contact for details
Norfolk, Virginia's newest luxury gated apartment community. Meadowood Apartments offers a superior selection of one, two, and three bedroom luxury apartments providing residents with convenient access to the Ocean View beaches, Norfolk International Airport, downtown Norfolk and more! Apartment living at Meadowood keeps getting better. Residents love the array of amenities available at Meadowood: Cozy fire pits, huge swimming pool with cabana, 3rd floor vaulted ceilings, crown molding, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances are just the start! This gated community is designed with energy efficiency in mind to save you money on bills. Lease an apartment at Meadowood and be close to the Chesapeake Bay, Old Dominion University, and the Norfolk Naval Base among other area attractions. Contact us to lease your new apartment at Meadowood today!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
1. A man was shot and killed at this complex. Not a safe environment. Search google: "shooting leaves one dead Read More in Idaho Falls" Local News 8 and other news stations created reports.
2. The layout is just bad. The bedroom window faces the parking lot and walkways. While you are trying to sleep you can expect to deal with loud tenants, cigarette smoke smell from tenants smoking right outside, and car noises/light. You can never open your blinds and may just want to get heavy curtains.
3. Management constantly increases rent. In my opinion, the apartments are definitely not nice enough to charge what they are charging...
4. Although the apartment complex advertises that there is a breed restriction policy, due to fair housing laws, they have to accept aggressive breeds of dogs if they are considered a 'service animal.' The problem is they don't tell you that, so you think its safe, but its not! Two tenants dogs have been attacked and severely injured by other tenants pit bulls at the off-leash park. There are animal control reports to prove it.
5. Management is nice to your face, but are only looking out for their own interest.
July 11, 2017
The leasing staff lack integrity and are very apathetic to your issues. It takes MONTHS to get service jobs co Read Morempleted. The parent company, The Franklin Johnston Group, is more worried about their bottom line than ensuring that the communities that they manage are equipped with competent and caring personnel.
September 12, 2016
The Maintenance staff is poor. They take a week to come change a bulb. They say they do great extensive quarte Read Morerly maintenance checks of the apt but I've watched them and all they do is change your air filter for hvac. The paper says there're supposed to do smoke detector checks, plumbing checks, and a few other various items which never seen them do.
September 12, 2016
I've only been here for a couple of months and I love it so far. Maintenance conducts quarterly PMs to make su Read Morere everything in the apartment is working fine. They also have an office area for those needing access to Internet, printing and fax. How great is that? I'm patiently waiting for the pool area to open :-)
April 07, 2016
Many times the facilities such as the gym equipment, restrooms, and grill area are neglected. The security pro Read Morevided for the complex is negligent in their effort to patrol adequately or respond timely to calls; Worst service ever experienced.
March 30, 2016
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.