Beautiful Sand Point Condo - Welcome home to this beautiful one bedroom, one bath Sand Point condo located across from Warren Magnuson Park. This updated unit feature a spacious deck, large living room with built-in shelves, and a great design for entertainment and relaxation.
The amenities abound at the Seventy-O One Condominium, with seasonal outdoor pool, indoor jacuzzi and sauna, fitness center, clubhouse, storage units, and modern laundry rooms. This unit comes with one assigned spot in the underground secured parking garage, with additional parking in lot for guests. The condo has access to the Burke Gilman Trail and is close to public transportation, light rail, UW, Seattle Children's, and University Village.
- Utilities (water, sewer, garbage) $50 / person per month.
- Tenant pays electric.
- Assigned parking in secured garage included.
- 12 month lease, would consider longer.
- Viewings by appointment only. Please go to our website, http://mapleleafmgt.com/, to schedule a viewing by clicking the "contact us" icon.
- $45.00 Application Fee per applicant
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- Security Deposit of one month's rent and Last Month's rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Month's rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- Pet(s) negotiable. Additional pet deposit and/or additional rent may apply.
- View our Rental Criterion and Application Disclosure at http://mapleleafmgt.com/
Other: clubhouse, secured parking, sauna
Washer & Dryer On-Site
Small Dogs Allowed
Large Dogs Allowed