Friendly Apartment Community and Spacious Floor plans. This is a must see! - Tamarack Village is a 41-unit apartment home community in Vancouver's Walnut Grove Neighborhood. Wonderful location with easy access to I-205, major retail and public transportation.
Our apartment homes offer YOU:
* 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
* FREE Carport
* Gas Fireplace (in most)
* Washer/Dryer Hook-up or Full-Size Washer/Dryer included (please inquire)
* Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
* Fully applianced kitchen includes dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, stove-top/oven & garbage disposal
* Plenty of kitchen cupboard and counter space
* Breakfast Nook
* All electric, individual room controlled heat
* Private balcony or patio
* Convenient access to SR500
* Starbucks and Safeway groceries about 1 mile away
* Vancouver Mall and multiple banks in the vicinity
* Cats welcome - please call for details.
* Garages may be available - please inquire for availability and rent amount
* On-site manager, providing you with prompt response to your residential and maintenance requests and assures that common areas are well-kept!
* $50 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
* Provide a valid picture ID.
* Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
* Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
* Renter's insurance is required.
* Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.